College & Career Group consists...
of young adults between the ages of 18 to late 20's. This group meets offsite every Thursday evening from 7-9 pm at Ron & Cathy Newell's home.
Provide a gospel-centered community for college and young career aged adults to equip them to serve Christ, his church and his kingdom. Our goal is to do this in a way that is welcoming to the skeptic and life-changing to the Christian.
WE WILL DO THIS BY:
- Meeting weekly to engage in fellowship and community and to challenge and encourage each other to grow in our love of God
- Reminding ourselves of the Gospel on a daily basis
- Serving in our church and our community
- Multiplying through discipleship (discipling others and by being discipled)
- Participating in and creating opportunities for inter-generational fellowship
This group is facilitated by Brady and Jennifer Rossnagle
and Ron and Cathy Newell.