COVID-19 Church Reopening Guidelines for Hope Community Church
1) We encourage high-risk individuals (and/or care-givers of high-risk individuals) to stay home. Medical experts find those at highest risk for life-threatening illness from COVID-19 are:
- People 65 years and older;
- People who live in a nursing home or long-term care facility; and
- People of all ages with underlying medical conditions.
2) Underlying medical conditions include, but are not limited to:
- People with chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma;
- People who have serious heart conditions;
- People who are immunocompromised (Many conditions can cause a person to be immunocompromised, including AIDS, and prolonged use of corticosteroids and other immune weakening medications);
- People with severe obesity; or
- People with diabetes, chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis, and /or liver disease.
Visit the Thurston "COVID-19 INFORMATION" website for more helpful information.