By registering for our service, you confirm you have read and will follow the below attendance guidelines.
If you register and then are unable to attend, please remove your registration to allow for others to sign up. To remove your registration, click on the registration button and choose the service you registered for and then choose "remove registration".
Because we are dealing with COVID-19 guidelines, we ask each person in attendance to agree to the following:
- We encourage high-risk individuals (and/or care-givers of high-risk individuals) to stay home.
- You must self screen at home prior to attending for signs and symptoms of COVID-19. Please take your temperature at home.
- We will not utilize nurseries, Sunday school, or children's church at this time.
- All people in attendance shall wear face covering upon entering the worship center for Sunday services.
- Access to restrooms will be controlled and limited to no more than 2 people at a time.
- Wash your hands. This should go without saying. It is true that a lack of personal hygiene does spread germs. Be nice and wash your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and nose.
- Stay away from people who are sick. If you have had contact with a person who is known to have COVID-19, we ask that you use Facebook livestream or the website livestream to enjoy the church service.
- Stay home if you are sick or have underlying health issues.
- Maintain social distancing (6 feet).
- While at church, families should enter, sit, stand, and exit as a group. No one should wander away from their family group.
- You will be seated as a family unit with at least 4 chairs between you and those who are not in your household.
- Physical contact is discouraged (handshakes, hugs, etc.).
- You are encouraged to enjoy fellowship outdoors while maintaining social distancing before and after church.
- Please respect the areas of the church that are closed and do not enter those areas.
- Giving boxes are in the back for folks to place their offering.
- We will forgo using physical church bulletins to limit hand-to-hand exposure.
For more information and greater details click here.