By registering for our service, you confirm you have read and will follow the below attendance guidelines.
Attendance Guidelines (Updated 9.15.20)
Because we are dealing with COVID-19 guidelines, we ask each person in attendance to agree to the following:
- We encourage high-risk individuals (and/or care-givers of high-risk individuals) to stay home.
- You must self screen at home prior to attending for signs and symptoms of COVID-19. Please take your temperature at home.
- We will not utilize nurseries, Sunday school, or children's church at this time.
- Face coverings are required for all people in attendance.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided at the door before you enter the worship area.
- We ask if you use the restrooms, to limit it to no more than 2 people at a time. Our restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected prior to each service.
- Wash your hands. This should go without saying. It is true that a lack of personal hygiene does spread germs. Be nice and wash your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and nose.
- Stay away from people who are sick. If you have had contact with a person who is known to have COVID-19, we ask that you use Facebook livestream or the website livestream to enjoy the church service.
- Stay home if you are sick or have underlying health issues.
- Maintain social distancing.
- While at church, families should enter, sit, stand, and exit as a group. No one should wander away from their family group.
- You will be seated as a family unit with empty chairs between you and those who are not in your household.
- Physical contact is discouraged (handshakes, hugs, etc.).
- You are encouraged to enjoy fellowship outdoors while maintaining social distancing before and after church.
- Please respect the areas of the church that are closed and do not enter those areas.
- Giving boxes are in the back for folks to place their offering.
- We will forgo using physical church bulletins to limit hand-to-hand exposure.
For more information and greater details click here.