College & Career Group consists...
of young adults between the ages of 18 to late 20's. This group meets every Thursday evening from 7-9 pm in the Hub for the Summer. (Check out our Facebook page for more details and up to date info on location changes)
Provide a gospel-centered community for college and young career aged adults to equip them to serve Christ, his church and his kingdom. Our goal is to do this in a way that is welcoming to the skeptic and life-changing to the Christian.
WE WILL DO THIS BY:
- Meeting weekly to engage in fellowship and community and to challenge and encourage each other to grow in our love of God and in the Word of God.
- Reminding ourselves of the Gospel on a daily basis
- Serving in our church and our community
- Multiplying through discipleship (discipling others and by being discipled)
- Participating in and creating opportunities for inter-generational fellowship
This group is facilitated by Brady and Jennifer Rossnagle
and Ron and Cathy Newell.