What should I expect on a Sunday?
Service Times: Sunday - 9 am and 10:45 am
Thanks for stopping by. We’re glad you’re here and hope to see you at one of our Sunday worship services. Our services aren’t just something we attend or do. We aren’t just a building or an event. We are a people, the body of Christ, sinners saved by grace. Our church is full of imperfect people, and that should make you feel all the more welcome. We all fall short of God’s glory and need a Savior—Jesus Christ.
What takes place?
- The first people you will encounter are from our friendly team of greeters.
- Free coffee is available and you are invited to find a seat or check out our Welcome Center for more information about our life and ministry.
- An average Sunday morning includes music, prayer, communion, and a sermon out of the Bible, full of grace and truth.
- We offer nursery and Sunday school for ages 0-5th grade during our 9 am service.
- We also have Sunday School for middle school and high school students in our Student Center.
- During our 10:45 am service we offer nursery and children's church for ages 0-4th grade.
What should I wear?
You’re invited to come as you are, whether it’s a suit or shorts you feel most comfortable wearing. Our members and attendees tend to dress pretty casual.
What about music?
Our services are often a mix of classic hymns – sometimes with a new twist – and more modern tunes, all of it celebrating Jesus Christ. You can expect us to sing more about God than we sing about ourselves, and you will find the lyrics heavily influenced by the Bible.
What do we believe?
We strive to create disciple making communities. Although we think the best way to grow personally and spiritually is through one of our home groups, it is our hope that everything we do helps people not only know Jesus, but become equipped to help others know Jesus - a never-ending cycle!