Our mission is to partner with parents to make disciples who are changed by the gospel.
Hope Children's Ministries ...
consists of children age birth to 5th grade. Our mission is to partner with parents to make disciples who are changed by the gospel. Our core values include:
- strive to keep children safe at all times
- consistently teach God's Word to children
- desire to encourage and assist parents as the primary disciplers of their children.
We look forward to serving your family and are excited to partner with you on your parenting journey.
Due to COVID-19, registration is required for you and your children. If you are planning on visiting Hope for the first time, please complete the New Family Registration Form. Our children's director will contact you regarding what classes to register your children for.
Our goal is to connect kids to God's love for them by providing a loving, safe and clean environment in which children birth to 24 months can learn, grow, and play. We have a baby nursery and a toddler nursery.
We believe that learning should be fun. We connect kids with loving volunteers who in turn connect them to the Bible. Currently, we are on a three year journey through the Gospel Project for Kids. Kids will discover how the gospel unfolds from Genesis to Revelation. Each class is age appropriate with a Bible story, fun games, activities and prayer.
Child Wellness Policy
If your child is ill, they should not be in Hope Kids. Upon the recommendation of the Committee on Control of Infectious Diseases of the American Academy of Pediatrics, a child with any of the following symptoms should stay at home:
• A fever in the previous 24 hours (you child's temperature will be taken at check-in)
• Vomiting or diarrhea
• Any symptom of a childhood disease such as chicken pox or whooping cough
• A cold or nose with excessive or discolored drainage
• Sore throat or cough
• Any unexplained rash
• Any skin infection such as boils, ringworm, or impetigo
• Any hair or skin infestation such as head lice
• Pinkeye or another eye infection
Our check-in system provides name tags for your child and matching tag for the parent for pickup. Security is important to us. Only teachers and parents are allowed in the children's area. All teachers and helpers are required to submit to a thorough background check and attend training.