In-Person Service Registration
We are so happy that you are considering joining us on Sunday morning to worship our risen King and to hear the Word of God preached! If this is the first time you will be attending Hope, please stop by the Welcome Center to pick up a gift bag.
By registering for our service, you confirm you have read and will follow the below attendance guidelines:
What Hope is doing to protect you:
Per Washington State and CDC guidelines (updated 9.15.20) we are doing the following to help stop the spread of COVID-19:
- Requiring all attendants to wear a face covering
- Seating families/groups 6 ft apart (people who regularly meet together outside of Church may be seated together with their permission)
- Providing hand sanitizer and hand washing stations throughout the building
- Providing masks for those who enter without one
- Upgraded our filters to MERV-13 rating, set fans to circulate air constantly
What Hope expects of you:
We are asking each person in attendance to agree to the following:
- Self-screen at home prior to attending for COVID-19 symptoms
- Wear a face covering
- Stay home if you are sick
- Maintain social distancing
Families with children: (Hope Kids now open - Please read below before registering)
If you are planning on visiting Hope for the first time, please complete the New Family Registration Form. Our children's director will contact you regarding what classes to register your children for.
In addition to registering your children for their classes (see class list below), register your entire family for service. (e.g. Smith Family, 5)
At Hope kids we take the safety of your children very seriously every day. With COVID being our reality right now, we are adding these extra safety procedures.
- As always, children will be admitted to our classes only after they have been checked in and received a name tag with a unique number to them/their family. Children are not dismissed unless it is to a person who has the pickup tag. Additionally now, children will have to be pre-registered before being admitted into a class. To see what class your child is in, click on the class list below. Class sizes will be limited in order to allow for social distancing. Once the class is full, children are welcome to worship with their parents in the Worship Center.
- All children will have a touchless temperature taken and will be given hand sanitizer to clean their hands before entering the class.
- All children 4 and older will be required to wear a face covering. Face coverings are not required for children 3 and younger, but parents are welcome to send their young child with a face covering on. All adult volunteers will wear face coverings.
- Children will be spaced 6 ft apart in all classrooms except 2 and under. We will attempt to keep the toddlers as socially distanced as possible.
- All children will start in the Worship Center with their parents. They will leave with their teacher before the sermon. After the service, children will be picked up in their classrooms. To alleviate congestion, only one parent per family will be allowed in the kid’s area to pick up kids. Parents and kids will exit out one of the back doors.
Our custodial staff will follow recommended CDC guidelines to assure the rooms are cleaned and sanitized each week. Toys in the toddler rooms will be run through the dishwasher each week. In the other rooms, toys will be disinfected each week.Class List